Tuesday 1 May 2012

Spartacus Run - toughest 10k ever - kso vffs

Wow... this was crazily fun survival run!

Time: 1h04 - 10k with 14 obstacles.
Gear: vffs kso


I started off really fast but had to fall back a little bit, also due to the waiting rows on the obstacles. Overall it was a very fun race and my first survival race!





After running the first 6k in pretty warm weather, the shower was a nice releave! I am just glas I wore fivefingers, because they are a lot lighter when wet than normal soaked running shoes :-) 











See you at race against nature in Boom in september!


1 comment:

  1. I did the spartacus run last year for my county for the first time. Definitely something you should add if you have a bucket list. I've been training for this event with the same shoes I used to run on my reebok (910) treadmill. I thought it helped until you start hitting the mud.

    Are you planning to do it next year?

    ReplyDelete